Leading the team at Array Design Studio, Laura Mineff has been a designer and contractor for more than 18 years. Array Design Studio offers life-style consultation, building and designing concepts for individuals and commercial projects throughout the United States.
“I absolutely love what I do and have an insightful gift of extracting from my clients what they are looking to create for their desires and needs. My background includes a career in geriatric nursing, where I have had the experience assisting people with health and living challenges during life’s changes. As an interior and exterior designer, I have taken on the challenge of working with major developers and conquering build-outs for residential and commercial projects to reflect the changing lifestyle environments across the country.”
Laura’s knowledge and understanding of design development and general contracting embrace diverse elements to create atmospheres clients gravitate towards as they grow and expand in their lives.
Laura's Credential Areas
- ASID: American Society of Interior Designers
- HBA: Home Builders Association member
- IDCEC: Interior Design Continuing Education Council
- LPN: Licensed Practical Nurse/li>
- CAPS: Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- NAHB: National Association of Home Builders member
- NAWBO: National Association of Women Business Owners
- CLIPP: Certified Living in Place Professional
- Certified Fear Free: Universal Design for Animals – taking the fear out of the veterinary experience
- Continuing Education Instructor for the Real Estate Board of Ohio